Olive.tree

Monday, March 20, 2006

Post MBA thoughts

I didn't get to say this on stage ... but just wanna thank all my groupmates & everyone in CMM who have made it possible for me to win today's awards.

Congrats to all the winners! But to all CMMers too..cos our course is so tough, you're a winner to have survived it!

And also to my friends, family members and all who have walked me through..

And to Lord God who have blessed me so richly these past 3 years. :)

Xie Xie! (Ally, these two words are for you. :P)

I'm off to Macau! Will be back on 29th! :D

3 Comments:

  • we didn't win. booohooo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 PM  

  • xie xie ni :)


    a||y.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:03 AM  

  • ber: it's okay! we lost to our good friends Clyde & Junbin mah..heh

    Ally: Welcome!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home