Olive.tree

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Time for spring-cleaning?

Was clearing up some rubbish in my room. Actually it was more of re-organisin the trash in my room. It looks slightly neater now but truth of matter is I have also dumped alot of things inside my cupboard.

The state of my room is almost parallel to my life, I feel. Friends who enter my room don't say my room is neat. They say it's empty. Everything is very functional, not much decorative stuff. Thankfully, they don't open the cupboards cos' all the rubbish will start falling out.

I always try to do some spring cleaning each year but each time round, I just end up re-packing the things & try and make the place look neater. It's like there's some form of neatness in the messiness but really, it's quite duh to think about it in that way...

I think I gotta really do a major spring-cleaning not only to my room but to my life as well.

2 Comments:

  • your room like prison cell

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:04 AM  

  • thanks arh..haha yah maybe iam a prisoner..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home