Olive.tree

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Truly convicted.

Guessed noone missed me.

But anyway. Life's gonna get busy starting from today. I've committed myself to serving for 2-3 months in YFC. So yup, I will start work officially from 3rd April onwards.


Jesus said to them, "My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to accomplish his work. Do you not say, 'There are yet four months, then comes the harvest?' Look, I tell you, lift up your eyes, and see the fields are white for harvest... John 4:34-35
The process of growing hasn't been easy. God's word has been telling me time & again to make some decisions in my life. And I've never before taken his Word so seriously that I wanna make a change, I wanna put my heart to certain decisions based on how the Word has convicted me.

I don't know whether I can really do it. but I will try my best! And I know He will chasten me in the process.

1 Comments:

  • What decision have you made?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home