Olive.tree

Monday, August 30, 2004

so distracted

arhhhhh i am not in the mood for work!!

i am so distracted! i haven done any productive work the whole night!!! alrite i still gt 15 more mins... like its gonna make any differencee

well bt 2mr shall be a good day! i decided 2 work on my film journals first.. get it over & done with, then work on the term paper!

did i forget 2 mention tat i have a jap speaking test on wed? i am so dead... my spoken jap is horrible even though i go for every class. well, i am banking on my written ones i guess & project which i need 2 work on

arite i shall stop talking about cmm

tuition centre

tmr my youths are coming 2 my place for tuition again!! haa.. its become a tuition centre cos its quiet and convenient and i am a good host!

gonna teach some of 'em GP tmr. unbelievable? tats d least i cld help them cos i noe nuts abt math and science.

relations

i feel tat i am a loner in school.

i am nt taking enuff initative to talk 2 pple.

my conversations with others r alwas abt school work.

i am often eating lunch alone. and i am okay with it. (wads wrong with me?)

i am cool abt staying alone in mac lab to work on my project.

its nt tat i dun have frens.

i think our frenships just dun go deep enuff. except for a few i guess.

i am thirsty after talking so much


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home