Olive.tree

Thursday, September 02, 2004

I am waiting for Jap lessons 2 start.

Finished my handout and the 12 sentences though i think they are all gramatically wrong..but anyway sensei's gonna mark it right.

never realised tat life in cmm can be tat stressful. next yr during open hse, i am def gonna warn the pple who wanna come in.

we did a few rehearsals in the studios just now! thank God for Amin and his dancers... actually i dun realli wanna be director one..but ms ng.. i understand her pt of view lah but sometimes we also wanna be put thru the process 2.. now i will never realli getto do VM or AD. :(

There were VIPs who came to watch us just now. I dun even noe how many... i just rem either Casey or Kaiyan whispering 2 me: They are behind & so ms carmen just try 2 act calm and cool even though she made mistakes....haa

i am sleeply...

oh ya, did anione see my backview on tv last night?? haa.. so farnie..2 bad for Faith..only her voice was heard.... at least mine gt back view of my black top..haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home