Olive.tree

Friday, December 30, 2005

2nd last entry of 2005

Alright, for the 2nd last entry of the year, I shall make it a happy one!

Well, other than school work (which we shld not go there... not even near), there is much 2 await in the new year!

New plans, new beginning, new start & many more changes to come about!

There's graduation & so many post-graduation plans to come!

Date: 21 - 29 March 06
Venue: Macau
Purpose: Mission Trip!

Yup, 9 days trip! I'm really excited cos I will be travelling with my poly friends from YFC... and there's those I am quite close to, on not 2 bad terms & even those tat I nt familiar with!

Awwww man.. thinking about it makes me go high! We had our 1st meeting last nite & received our Cantonese manuals to memorise..so everyone, start speaking Cantonese to me!

(Will likely keep a separate blog about tis trip. So stay tuned. :P)



Tmr will be kept busy at church for Watchnight service. Heard there's lotsa food in store, oops, FOOD again! Ally, let's lose weight tog in 2006!

And more food at Joc's house after that.... gulps!!!!

Den hmm, what will I be doing on 1st & 2nd day of the new year?

Make a wild guess. ;P

1 Comments:

  • 2006 resolution: JIAN FEI!!!


    ally.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home