Olive.tree

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

7 days of non-blogging = one long entry

This is what happened in the last 48 hours of my school life in CMM.

after school on thus, i bumped into clyde on the bus. so we went 2 eat @tmall. on my way home, gt a call from darren who said tat the cam we loaned out gt prob!!! n our clips r not digitised yet!!! PANICS X 43883983!

quickly called as many cmmers as possible. thankfully alexis gt cam.. so chiong down 2 her hse at 10pm 2 get camera.
n at that pt of time, i haven finished my script. law presentation slides n our STI still halfway thru. then chiong down to darren's hse. n guessed wad? the other cam din work as well!!!

How can that be? We kept trying n trying. we cld play the tape but there were just lines on the tape & it cldnt digitise... We just sat there & stoned for dunno how long. Thinking of the p
ossible options we cld take. which weren't many.

Then suddenly it crossed my mind that we should pray. N we did spend some time to pray together. N you wouldn't believe this!!! The camera worked after that!!! We sw
itched on Alexis' cam & there were still pink squares on the screen.. and after a while, the pink squares started disappearing!!! & everything worked! PRaise God indeed. To think we seek HIM last!! So ashamed of myself!!! And here's the happy me after the camera worked...
anyway fast forward to next day. law presentation was cool cos mr j had no questions for our grp. surprisingly, only my grp turned up in all-black blazers. we looked pretty cool i think. HA.
can't believe i actually worked with this menace for the past 4 months!!! Bullied me this entire sem by forcin me to listen to all his lame jokes, horrible singing, carrying heavy equipment, scripting all the BJ stuff, flooding my inbox with internet SMSes, drinking my orange juice & above all, bearing with ur constant teasing of me as an auntie! I had enough! And enough is probably an understatement!!!

Ha.. Well, then there's the T01 folks..sobz..



then fast forward to mission trip training tat was held after school. I was late again -_-'' training was abit tough so we cut short cos everyone was rather tired..


okay they dun look tired but they were lar..

then it was celebration of bdaes!! we looked crazy holding our candles!!





anyway, we had no matchsticks n lighter.. so go figure what's with this picture..haaa

well that pretty much sums up the 48 hours of 9 & 10 Feb.

till then, I will keep all the fond memories of school within my heart, for as long as I can.

I am already missing school. Sobz.




1 Comments:

  • huh? Hahhhahaa siao..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home