Olive.tree

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Random Random Random

Hi everyone!!!!!

1. I can't believe I have lived 23 years of life on earth!!!!! Gee, how did it happen?

2. Congrats to TP on winning Project Pilot (Media Students) category! (Wanna know more abt it, check out next week's MediaBiz bulletins. Heh. :P)

3. Ms. Chee is retro. (Find out why next week as well)

4. I toooook 4 cabs today! (School --> Clarke Quay --> Sch --> Marine Parade --> Home. I regretted nt asking my father 2 be a taxi driver after he retired.

5. I wish to hide in the cupboards below Avid, wait for everyone 2 leave the studios, den crawl out of it & continue editing my Adtv SEQ...

6. I received so many bdae greetings from insurance agents, financers, KTVs. I now know who r my best friends. Ha..

7. I will spend my special day with 5 men in my life. They are Darren Wee, Cheok Xun Hao, Mohd Adib, Lim Kheng Guan & Pok Chye Heng.

I should feel happier than any other woman in the world. Hahahaha

2 Comments:

  • wow! FIVE MEN! All happening too! Especially Mr Pok, cause he rocks! Happy 23rd PAL! Happy Editing of your sequence in PAL format! HAHAHAHAHA! Happy Birthday!

    Faith, your PAL 2

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:35 AM  

  • ya! man tats a good one! thanks !!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home