Olive.tree

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Random Random

For the past few days, words like

"Oh man... it's N-days to end of school."

"This is the last time I'm stepping into studios."

"Quickly do this before we leave TP."

"Carmen, this is the last time I'll be teaching you."

have been floating around the studios & from the mouths of the year3s. Yeah, it's the countdown to the end of the journey.

In other news, I think my room is quite messy. Like when compared to Roger's neat & nice room. Not when compared to Faith's (oops), Junbin's (oops), Cheok's (oops oops oops). Oh ya, Darren's room is quite neat also. 4 a guy. & it's red!

My CNY angbaos (with $$) are still on my table. My mum was commenting that I'm one of the weirdest kid around who doesn't open her angbao straight after coming home.

Then my dad shouted, "What kid! 23 liao!".

Then my mum remembered, "Oh ya, I married your dad when I was 24."

-_-"

I feel disoriented cos my mum removed this big shelf & I've stuffed everything inside another cupboard.

But anywayS, i really hope to redecorate my room after exams. It looks so plain & sad-looking. And like what Louis said, it's so functional! Which is so true...

Everyone, pls give me ideas on what to do with my room!!!

4 Comments:

  • this reminds me to open my red packets that are lying around

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:07 AM  

  • You can hang a pretty picture of me in your room.


    ally.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:56 PM  

  • ber: really? you haven't opened also!! heh..

    ally: thanks arh.. den it becomes ur room, not mine liao..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:46 PM  

  • hahhaa oops! yeah.. no i wun put tat in my room.

    By Blogger FI Youths, at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home