Olive.tree

Sunday, February 05, 2006

We Will Get There...

Left school on Fri feeling bitter & sore abt so many stuff.

But well, that's the way life is.

Thank God for friends who brought me out & cheered me up. Thanks to Aha's treat - the chicken chop was delicious. Yummy. Let's eat more after the exams! :D

And for St. Nicks' Teochew Gang's treat at Samar...the place where u can eat & lie down at same time. *winks. (Will post up photos some other day)

&...I'm a new fan of Royston Tan's films! I think I can watch his films over & over again... :D

I think food & films are therapeutic for me...

Man, it's gonna be another crazy week! 4 deadlines & 1 presentation!

Just hang on for the last part of the ride...Here we go!!!!

2 Comments:

  • hey

    you can listen to stephanie sun's national day song, "we will get there", dance to it and do the actions too! will definitely feel better i assure u! hahaha...yeah, it's been pretty tough and rough, but pray for strength and stamina.

    WE WILL GET THERE!

    faith

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:25 PM  

  • : ) Jia u jia u.. I'm sure u will get by there in one good piece!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home