Olive.tree

Thursday, January 05, 2006

He remembers even when I forget...

Today was a very tiring day. I noe, again. But today really really very tired!!!

Cos there was tutorial, then I did BJ shoot & edit, went lib then had 2 meet Darren at about 10+ to pass him the camera. I ate my erm lunch at 4 plus??

But seriously when I looked back today, I cannot be more thankful but to credit it to God for pulling me through.

Oh yeah. Carmen's making a big fuss about her God again. BUt really I must share this. I had to shoot Broadcast Journalism news alone cos my partner Darren had to go film our documentary stuff(that's another story altogether, but it's nt his fault, more of a bopian situation).

Anyway i was quite nervoous cos not familiar with camera. And it's hard 2 do it alone actually but i didn't wanna bother anyone 'cept maybe the standupper. But when I went to interview Dr. William Tan, i was happy 2 see the CMM year2-Jenielle(think spell wrongly).. She's like God-sent, every time i filming she's around! Ha.. she was there 2 do her RSI stuff also but we both kinda helped each other & she also helped me with one of my voxpop.

Then ya, I cldn't get more voxpop cos most people left by the time I finished filming Dr. Tan. But was very thankful to Yeow Ann for coming down 2 help me with my standupper which was REALLY REALLY BADDDDD!!

That aside, I went back 2 studios blah blah.. and went 2 library & found something that will be very useful for law! The exact page! I was almost screaming for joy when i Saw that!

I had 2 meet Darren at 10 plus. Being super tired, i was not thinking straight by right. But I rem at 7plus, it's very stupid 2 go home cos 72 will be packed like siao. And I shld just stay in skol & do stuff & go straight to Braddell & meet him. Then I thought I just go Maclab, sit there & watch my taped stuff.

Then when I went there, starting chatting to year 2 Esther, & guess what... she was at the talk too! So i cld interview her! Ha..So happy. So now I have at least 2 voxpops then not so bad....

Then cut to --> Braddell MRT. Was feeling hungry so thought of going Macs. But all of sudden cldnt rem which exit 2 go. Then just as I was abt to ask for help, i saw a familiar face... Damien Tay!!!! Ha....so qiao, Before he cld even say hi, i was like "where's Macdonalds huh?" Haa...So anyway we din talk since i will bump into him some other time again haa..

I was just thinking: I may forget God thruout the whole day but God never forgets me & send these people 2 guide me & assist me. I'm really really blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home