Olive.tree

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I think it's good 2 eat more veges

Aiyah, I din managed 2 write my last entry of 2005 as I thought I would.

And I din exactly write one on 1st Jan about my new year resolutions. Actually I did but after a while, I thought they are abt the same every year so i shall write it next year instead...

I went to school looking flustered & tired. Worried & scared even though there was no lessons but just a rehearsal. I came home sleeply, wanting 2 nap for an hr b4 watching my beloved law tutor on tv. (yes, channel 5, 4pm. he looks skinnier.)

But Ong Bak Chwee called halfway and I cldnt really get into the mood 2 sleep either.

Watching my law tutor on TV didn't motivate me though I think I'm at least getting somewhere. at least i understand what the clauses mean. Thank God it's only max 5 pages & not 15 pages. If not i think i will be on MC everyday liao.

I have to find a way to figure out my law assignment.

And I think I'm gonna miss my mission trip mtg this week. :(

2 Comments:

  • yeah, i realise they show first touch in the afternoon, but didn't get to see J.

    I cringed at the acting at the camera angles. Especially the big eye girl. Duon't know if she is a nurse or doc. She is from your sec sch.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:14 PM  

  • Big eye girl? Is it Emma Yong? Amy Cheng? or Steph Song?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home